Electronic Clinical Quality Measures use case

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Sylvester Sakilay

Jun 7, 2021, 11:45:30 AM6/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,
I am looking to implement an App that gets the eCQM using FHIR Api. I don't see any Measure Resource in Cerner Sandbox.

Not sure if I am looking at the right place.
Can somebody help me with this information?

Any sample app code on retrieving the quality measures also would be helpful.

Appreciate your help,
Sylvester

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jun 7, 2021, 2:31:24 PM6/7/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

All supported FHIR resource by Cerner are listed here: http://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/r4/

Thanks,
Fenil (Cerner)

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jun 11, 2021, 7:21:12 PM6/11/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
As you mention, MeasureReport and Measure are what would be used for your needs. You can take a look at the resources provided by HL7, but as we do not have these implemented, we don't have any more guidance at the moment.

-Aaron (Cerner)