MedicationRequest and DiagnosticReport

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Fred Doughty

Apr 8, 2021, 9:29:24 AM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I require access to both endpoints (MedicationRequest and DiagnosticReport).  However, Cerner's r4 implementation does not contain a DiagnosticReport, and dstu2 implementation does not contain MedicationRequest.

Please advise how one would be able to access both endpoints in one session.

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 8, 2021, 12:24:34 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If you provide the app ID or client ID and which scopes (read/write) you want added, I can do that for you.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Fred Doughty

Apr 8, 2021, 12:57:27 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Aaron,

I have two clientIds I need this functionality on:

ClientId1: 506b1f0e-9ce4-43f7-b7f1-ea7bfabf4e2a
ClientId2: a82fb090-a701-4152-b7f1-4074558b0a24

Could you please add DiagnosticReport to our r4 implementation, and MedicationRequest to our dstu2 implementation?

Also, for when we will need to do this in our production environment, is this Google group a sufficient channel for posting such requests in the future?

Thanks!!

Fred Doughty

Apr 8, 2021, 12:58:14 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Only need read for the scopes.

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 8, 2021, 1:04:54 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Both of these IDs were DSTU2 and already had DiagnosticReport.read.

When you go through validation, we will work with you on uCern to ensure we have the correct scopes in production.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Fred Doughty

Apr 8, 2021, 1:26:44 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes, please take the time to understand what I am asking.

When it is set to DSTU2, I do not have access to MedicationRequest, which I need.
When it is set to r4, I do not have access to DiagnosticReport, which I need.

I would like both endpoints to be available for both specs.   If it is not possible to add it on both specs, then could you please add DiagnosticReport to r4 for us?

Thank you
FD

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 8, 2021, 1:32:37 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The apps were set as DSTU2 and had DiagnosticReport.read already. I added MedicationRequest.read to both of them, and you should be able to use it now. We do not yet have DiagnosticReport on R4, and MedicationRequest replaces MedicationOrder and MedicationStatement from DSTU2.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Fred Doughty

Apr 8, 2021, 1:38:11 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Thanks, Aaron.  I'm still not seeing it.  Is there a delay in propagation time?

Capture.PNG

Fred Doughty

Apr 8, 2021, 1:39:22 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The above screenshot is set for dstu2.  MedicationReport still not available.

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 8, 2021, 2:35:41 PM4/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The MedicationRequest scope will not show in the console, but will allow access during the authorization workflow when you provide that scope.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Fred Doughty

Apr 9, 2021, 9:26:07 AM4/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Aaron,

Thanks for your continued support on this.  The change you made has gotten me a little further.  Before, I was getting an error saying "insufficient scopes".  That appears to be resolved, Capture.PNGbut I am now receiving a 404 from MedicationRequest endpoint:

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Apr 9, 2021, 4:31:46 PM4/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
You will have to change the "dstu2" in the URL to "r4" as MedicationRequest is an R4 resource.

-Aaron (Cerner)