clientID in Code Console does not match System AccountID

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Brent

Jul 19, 2021, 9:43:36 AM7/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

We registered a system account and created an app in the Code Console that should have the System AccountID. However, the clientID and the System AccountID do not match. We are also unable to register another app in the Code Console with the same System AccountID without receiving an error message.

Any insight or assistance with this would be greatly appreciated!

App Id: b4bbe298-a6ad-47cf-9c11-ab7170df1f08

Thanks,

Brent

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 19, 2021, 10:17:06 AM7/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Your System Application is registered with AppID: b4bbe298-a6ad-47cf-9c11-ab7170df1f08 and clientId: *****8aa4
What is your System AccountID?

Thanks,
Fenil

Brent

Jul 19, 2021, 10:25:06 AM7/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

The System AccountID is: f449ddf4-efe8-4bdd-a43e-c38f247f29cf

Thanks,

Brent

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 19, 2021, 11:31:11 AM7/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
What error do you get when you try to register a System App App with GUID: f449ddf4-efe8-4bdd-a43e-c38f247f29cf ?

Brent

Jul 19, 2021, 12:34:43 PM7/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The error is: Error! Failed to register your SMART app. Please try again!

I had the same error happen in my Code Console so we used a different account (our organizational one for development) and tried again; however, the same error is returned.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 12.31.23 PM.png

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 21, 2021, 10:34:54 AM7/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Can you please try registering the App once more, after 15 minutes, with the GUID: f449ddf4-efe8-4bdd-a43e-c38f247f29cf

Brent

Jul 21, 2021, 1:38:38 PM7/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The registration was successful when we tried again. Thanks so much!
This conversation is locked