Internal service error from resource store for DocRef

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Simon Silitonga

Feb 17, 2022, 1:08:33 PM2/17/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

We've recently started getting 500 error when doing GET on DocumentReference for a patient. This is against Cerner sandbox domain. Can someone please take a look?

x-request-id: GX8fRQoRQ-pATqyYTTy7MKiJPBK_jJANNPZWpmVJ43shJNNRq3l-gw==
url: /DocumentReference?patient=12748789&_count=250
error: Internal service error from resource store

Thank you,
Simon Silitonga

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Feb 18, 2022, 4:50:24 PM2/18/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If you could retry this workflow, we have resolved and tested it, so you should not receive this error anymore. Let us know if you still get any errors!

-Aaron (Cerner)

Simon Silitonga

Feb 18, 2022, 6:13:19 PM2/18/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Aaron,

We're able to pull DocRef again. Thank you!

Simon