Internal 500 error from Cerner sandbox when fetching certain binaries

Thomas Moulia

Jul 22, 2019, 8:39:06 PM7/22/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

I've been experiencing 500 errors when fetching particular binaries:

I'd like to be sure that the problem isn't on our end so any help debugging is welcome.

Thanks,
-Thomas

Thomas Moulia

Jul 29, 2019, 1:43:40 PM7/29/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Any updates from the Cerner team?

My company, HealthTensor, is paying for support as a member of the Cerner's App Gallery -- a follow-up here would be much appreciated.

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Aug 1, 2019, 3:47:42 PM8/1/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Thomas,

The example given here looks like it was a timeout. Larger files and documents have a known issue around hitting performance limits, which should vary based on the document you're trying to retrieve. This is a known issue that we're trying to do work to address and make better. Sometimes retrying also works if the document is right on the edge/close to being presented.

and

Regards,
Jenni

Thomas Moulia

Aug 2, 2019, 2:13:11 PM8/2/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks for the heads up Jenni -- good to know what the issue is, and I hope that in the future the 500 can be changed to a more information error code.

Regards,
-Thomas