HIMSS 2019 Da Vinci Vignette: Testing ePDx Scenario

32 prikaza
Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

Kyle Neumeier

nepročitano,
7. sij 2019. 13:12:5107. 01. 2019.
u Cerner FHIR Developers
I'm trying to test my CDS Service to respond to open-chart to write some data from payer into Cerner. I'm using the CDS sandbox, but I need it to pass to my service the following data:

  • a patient in prefetch section that is in cerner sandbox
  • fhirAuthorization Token to cerner sandbox (so my app can write data)
I was able to get the first issue working by changing FHIR server that CDS service talk to. However there seems to be no way to have it send me a FhirAuthorization, since it (the cds sandbox app) would need to be registered as a SMART app in cerner sandbox. (To work around, I've been creating a POST in postman that includes an token I generated from a separate registered SMART app). Is this the best way to do this?

Dennis Patterson (Cerner)

nepročitano,
9. sij 2019. 17:03:2309. 01. 2019.
u Cerner FHIR Developers
In the public sandbox, you can change FHIR servers (i.e. https://fhir-open.sandboxcerner.com/dstu2/0b8a0111-e8e6-4c26-a91c-5069cbc6b1ca) and then use one of our test patients (i.e. https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cerner-fhir-developers/edPUbVPIag0/LgD4mGTXBAAJ).

The public sandbox will not be able to send a fhirAuthorization token unless you're working with the HSPC fhir server, I believe.
Odgovori svima
Odgovori autoru
Proslijedi
0 novih poruka