Assigned to madhur.raje...@gmail.com by aaron....@oracle.com

Victor Castillo

Feb 5, 2021, 1:17:20 PM2/5/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Is there any way to pull patient flags (mental health encounter, VIP encounter, etc.) from any of the FHIR resources available in CODE?

Thanks,

Victor Castillo

Madhur Rajendran (Cerner)

Feb 5, 2021, 1:45:51 PM2/5/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Victor,

I'm not entirely sure what you want to pull, but we do return specialCourtesy on the Encounter.hospitalization field if that information was captured.

Is that the information you're looking for?

Thanks,
Madhur (Cerner)

Victor Castillo

Feb 5, 2021, 2:18:37 PM2/5/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Madhur,

How can we tell what not to pull because of some restrictions at the health system? For example, some hospitals restrict access to the mental and behavioral health encounters because of HIPAA Rules. Is there a way to have a flag in the FHIR response to not pull that result/encounter/document?

Thanks,

Victor

Madhur Rajendran (Cerner)

Feb 5, 2021, 6:40:34 PM2/5/21