Cerner Validated App costs clarification

Onno Kluyt

Nov 16, 2022, 10:34:13 AM11/16/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,
I like to ask for a clarification regarding this page: https://code.cerner.com/apiaccess and the meaning of "a $3,000 annual fee is applicable per client production domain connection for each enrolled app."

We are in the process of licensing our SMART app to an institution with multiple hospitals. I like to determine if Cerner considers this one client production domain connection or does Cerner consider this a different domain connection for each hospital? In other words, can we assume $3k in annual costs or should we budget for something much higher?

Thanks!

Onno.