Appointment Request

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Robbie Hill

Feb 12, 2021, 9:51:19 AM2/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
every time I try to do an appointment search by ID I get this error:
"Appointment 8294922 is missing required fields. [Appointment.status]"
I'm not sure how all our appointments are missing.
Xrequest ID: abc6bd36-e5f4-4524-b6aa-9fc2afed23f9

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Feb 12, 2021, 7:34:28 PM2/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
It looks like these mappings have not been completed for this domain. If you could, log an SR using these instructions [1] for eService [2] to the Open Development Services Solution family and Ignite APIs for Mill as the Solution. We will then work with you on which resources, fields, and values that you need mapped.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked