Sandbox request waiting for 4 weeks - please approve

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Kristen Hostetter

Oct 13, 2021, 9:20:58 AM10/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

KathyF

Oct 13, 2021, 10:18:52 AM10/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Oct 13, 2021, 3:52:03 PM10/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

We would look into this and revert asap.

Thanks,
Fenil

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Oct 14, 2021, 10:49:01 AM10/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Kathy and Kristen,

The System Accounts have been created as requested!
However, I would like to point out the description provided for the creation of the App.

Our documentation [1], clearly states what the description should look like if you are requesting a System Account for SMART/FHIR App.

Failure to adhere may result in delay/denial in creation of System Account, as we saw in this case. Please keep this in mind moving forward. Also, if you think there is anything wrong/missing with our documentation, please feel free to contribute towards it - "This website is a public GitHub repository. Please help us by forking the project and adding to it."

[1] http://fhir.cerner.com/authorization/#registering-a-system-account

Thanks,
Fenil

KathyF

Oct 14, 2021, 4:06:28 PM10/14/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I was so happy this morning.   Thank you sooooo much.
This conversation is locked