IE 11 Support

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Ezekiel Williams

Feb 2, 2021, 5:53:02 PM2/2/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
On Cerner's SMART page, they mention the embedded browser control, which is apparently an IE 11 C++ library? What is Cerner doing to move off of this, since IE11 will soon be an unsupported browser?

Additionally, when will Cerner open the HealtheLife patient portal for developer integrations? This is also mentioned on the same page at the bottom - linked below.

SMART Page

Thanks for your time,
Zeke

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Feb 12, 2021, 6:05:49 PM2/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Per our group guidelines, we do not comment on future timelines. Cerner is working toward supporting Edge (Chromium), but it is possible/likely that clients won't take the updates when they become available, so support for IE 10/11 will continue to be a requirement.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked