EHR Source ID

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Shireesh Bhate

Sep 22, 2021, 9:31:48 AM9/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Our team is working to utilize the DocumentReference resource and have a question regarding this part of the documentation on the "type" body field in R4.

"When providing proprietary code system, it should be of format 'https://fhir.cerner.com/<your EHR source id>/codeSet/<code set>' (where code set is Millennium codeset 72). Example: 'https://fhir.cerner.com/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/codeSet/72'."

Our team is not clear on what value "<your EHR source id>" means.  Can you provide clarification on this term?

Thanks!

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 22, 2021, 10:17:40 AM9/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

"<your EHR source id>" is an unique identifier corresponding to each different hospital System and domain.
If you are testing your Application in our public Sandbox, you can use the value ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d, i.e.  https://fhir.cerner.com/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/codeSet/72

If you are Cerner client and need this value, please log a ticket with Cerner.
If you are part of the CODE program and need this for implementation at a Cerner client, please work through your uCern group for the same.

Thanks,
Fenil

Shireesh Bhate

Sep 22, 2021, 11:30:07 AM9/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Fenil,

Thanks for your response.

We are a software vendor, and we're part of the CODE program, but not sure how to use uCern as you advise.  Can you provide additional guidance?

Is the EHR Source ID value assigned to our application (once it is provisioned) or will it still vary per Cerner client (i.e. per installation of our application)?

Thanks!

Gummadi Srirajavalli

Sep 30, 2021, 9:25:45 AM9/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Fenil,

"<your EHR source id>" is an unique identifier corresponding to each different hospital System and domain. -
Whether unique identifier is given at Facility/hospital level or organization level in case of Chain of Hospitals under one organization.

Thanks,
Sri

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Sep 30, 2021, 10:40:04 AM9/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Shireesh, Someone from your team should have access to your uCern page and be able to add you. EHR Source ID vary per Cerner client and will be provided to you during each indvidual implementation.
Sri, the identifier is at organization level, where each organization may have multiple locations.

Gummadi Srirajavalli

Oct 1, 2021, 5:57:05 AM10/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Fenil,

Thanks for your response.
In Smart on FHIR integrations, when EHR Source ID will be provided?
We are working on creating Smart On FHIR App, Business case is we do not want to provision this app for all  the hospitals. If hospital A is partnered with us, then we want to provision this app only for hospital A. When Smart APP is launched, Can we use Encounter resource

Thanks,
Sri

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Oct 1, 2021, 1:22:23 PM10/1/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Sri,

As of today, Apps are not auto-provisioned. If you have question other than that about TenantiD/EHR SourceID, please open a new thread.

Thanks
Fenil