Updating scopes does not take effect

Peter Wells

Mar 9, 2023, 4:17:14 PM3/9/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Attempting to update the scopes to which my app has access. Even after waiting >15 mins (per https://groups.google.com/g/cerner-fhir-developers/c/07OFBdJ5W-g/m/7hqZlexbAQAJ) I am unable to generate a token for any of the new scopes; receiving the below error when an attempt is made.

App ID: 237760c6-e808-4da3-9537-d40eb5e8bb74

Error:

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 10, 2023, 4:06:56 PM3/10/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
It seems that you are authorizing for your CERT environment—"authorization.sandboxcerner.com". In this case, you will be unable to see the instance/configuration of the app being used. The changes made in the code Console do not currently propagate to the non-production region's server.

You will need to log an SR with your app information and the full list of scopes to update to.

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Peter Wells

Mar 13, 2023, 2:09:07 PM3/13/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers