documentReference type codes

McKensie Kish

Mar 23, 2023, 6:20:27 PM3/23/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

We are working with a mutual customer to fine-tune some requirements for the data we pull in from Powerchart. They need to know where in cerner they can find the list of type codes (documentReference.type) that will come across in the FHIR API. Can you please advise?

Thanks!

McKensie Kish

Apr 3, 2023, 1:55:03 PM4/3/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Any guidance you can provide for our customer would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

McKensie Kish

Apr 5, 2023, 1:17:33 PM4/5/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
In Cerner's HL7 v2 interfaces typically the codeset values have to be aliased. How does that translate to the FHIR APIs? Will the document event codes come over as is or will they be aliased in addition to mapped to a LOINC code? Our customer pulled a bunch of document event sets and codes together for us but we aren't sure if these are the values that will be coming over in the DocumentReference.type property.

Ionut Balan Oracle Cerner

Apr 6, 2023, 3:20:58 AM4/6/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

On out fhir.cerner.com we provide this description for DocumentReference.type, along with the links for HL7 standard codes.