403 Forbidden when fetching DocumentReference

Laurence Labonté

Nov 23, 2022, 2:31:30 PM11/23/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,
I'm testing code that has already pass the validation stage, so I know the code is ok, and was working in September.
But since last week, we are receiving HTTP 403 Forbidden errors when fetching the list of DocumentReference. Request to fetch patient or encounter are working as expected. This was tested on both the Sandbox, and the citrix PowerChart, with the same error.

The error: ca.uhn.fhir.rest.server.exceptions.ForbiddenOperationException: HTTP 403 Forbidden
The request-id header: [db2fccdd-1b4d-4afe-aab2-5ba148332c1c+5611_rOBU]

Is this a problem with the Cerner sandbox server?

Thank you

Casey OHara

Feb 9, 2023, 5:42:10 PM2/9/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I am seeing the same in our production domain. This is not specific to Cerner sandbox.

Sukesh Konjeti (Oracle Cerner)

Mar 10, 2023, 3:11:43 AM3/10/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Can you please provide the X-Request id if you are still facing the issue.
I've checked the DocumentReference call with patient and encounter search in the same domain, I was able to see the 200 OK response.

Thank You,
Sukesh Konjeti(Oracle Cerner)