Transcriptions, Labs and Radiology

Assigned to kpf...@gmail.com by jenni...@gmail.com

Mark Hatoum

Jun 7, 2018, 12:14:48 PM6/7/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Is there a specfic resource I can implement for requesting Patient Transcriptions?

For Patient Labs, it looks like I can use the Observation resource. It that correct? Are there Test patients in the Cerner Sandbox with Observations containing Labs?

For Patient Radiology, it looks like I can implement the DiagnosticReport resource. It that correct? Are there Test patients in the Cerner Sandbox with Radiology reports in their Diagnostic Reports?

-Mark

Mark Hatoum

Jun 13, 2018, 6:15:16 PM6/13/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Any ideas from anybody on which FHIR resource(s) or scope(s) that I can implement to get a patient's Transcriptions?

-Mark

Kathy Pickering (Cerner)

Jun 14, 2018, 1:33:04 PM6/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Mark -  Patient transcriptions are returned through the DocumentReference resource.  You are correct that labs are returned through the Observation resource and radiology reports through the DiagnosticReport resource.  Please refer to the first post on this google group called Available test patients in Sandbox for a list of patients with labs and radiology reports.

-Kathy

Mark Hatoum

Jun 15, 2018, 4:07:15 PM6/15/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Great - thank you Kathy!

If you are aware of any test patients with Transcriptions as part of their DocumentReference data, let me know.

-Mark

Kathy Pickering (Cerner)

Jun 17, 2018, 12:25:10 PM6/17/18
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Mark -  Patient id 4478007 has some physician progress notes.

- Kathy