Trying to Create Communication resource

Michael S.

Mar 30, 2023, 12:23:24 PM3/30/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello

I am receiving generic error message: Invalid request

Is it possible to identify what I'm doing wrong with the X-Request ID?

40a0968d-ba23-409d-af9f-5adab5a0a043+lAV6_bGDf

Ionut Balan Oracle Cerner

Mar 31, 2023, 8:54:48 AM3/31/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Maybe this will help:
{"errorCode"=>"INVALID_INPUT", "invalidFields"=>[{"propertyPath"=>"createSentItem.type", "message"=>"does not contain phone message in type id or standard codes"}]}

Michael S.

Apr 4, 2023, 2:55:58 PM4/4/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
So which element would that be in the payload? I didn't see anything in the documentation related to phone.

Is there an example Communication resource in the sandbox you could point me to for comparison?

Michael S.

Apr 4, 2023, 3:01:09 PM4/4/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Whoops I have it working now, I changed the communication-category to "notification"

Ionut Balan Oracle Cerner

Apr 6, 2023, 3:04:47 AM4/6/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
I am glad to hear that.