smart on fhir not able to create app with System account

pankaj kumar pathak

Jan 3, 2023, 6:42:21 AM1/3/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team ,,

We are trying to create a private app with system id configured but it says contact system administrator .

Aaron McGinn (Oracle Cerner)

Jan 11, 2023, 8:46:56 PM1/11/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
The most common reason for this error is that the system account ID is already associated to another app. Is this the case you are seeing?

-Aaron (Oracle Cerner)

Kevin Devine

Jan 24, 2023, 12:01:07 PM1/24/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
It is the case for me.
Should I delete the other application?
I am trying to add a Scope and I don't have rights on either of the current applications (one is Production so this is understandable, but the other should be for certification) to change scopes.