Authorization Certificate Change Notification Process

Assigned to kol.k...@gmail.com by Fenil....@cerner.com

Stella Deych-Hendrickson

Dec 8, 2021, 2:51:41 PM12/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,
We had an issue this morning where our FHIR app stopped working at a client site because a Certificate was updated on the Cerner side and we needed to make a corresponding change on our end. Is there a mailing list we can join or any way to be notified if a certificate is changing in the future?

Thanks,
Stella

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Dec 9, 2021, 8:35:46 PM12/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Stella,

I reached out to the group that is responsible for the Authorization server internally. They said that the SSL certificate was not changed. They mentioned that the Authorization server was migrated to another hosting provider, which changed the server's public IP addresses. So, now the DNS for the production instance of the Authorization server resolves to new IP addresses.

Could you confirm if your service is directly using the IP addresses of Cerner's Authorization server instead of using DNS to resolve the host name to IP addresses?

Regards,
Kol

Stella Deych-Hendrickson

Dec 10, 2021, 9:28:52 AM12/10/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com, Rajeevan Kannoth Valappil
I'm not sure. Raj, do you know if we have direct IP addresses? Sounds like if we were directing to the DNS we wouldn't have this issue in the future?

Stella Deych-Hendrickson | Sr. Product Manager

617.816.6329

PatientKeeper is now part of the Commure family! Find out more here.

Commure: The Common Architecture for Tomorrow’s Health Ecosystem

Web . Blog . LinkedIn . Twitter . Careers

Ellaine Hernandez

Dec 10, 2021, 10:02:41 AM12/10/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Please take out my email here.

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2021, at 9:28 AM, Stella Deych-Hendrickson <sde...@commure.com> wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cerner FHIR Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cerner-fhir-developers/CAE71ixjmSRJ9iFWeqvNT8tMsW3xH4HtonQaiFz3QcQOKaOG99Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Dec 13, 2021, 11:37:42 AM12/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Stella,

Yes, that is correct. If there is any change or migration, we will update the DNS record on our end, and no action is needed on the consumer.

Thanks,
Kol

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Dec 13, 2021, 11:45:58 AM12/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello!

If you no longer want to receive email notification from this group, there is info on how to unsubscribe from this group at the bottom of this message.

Thanks,
Kol