javascript error dialogs on group and SMART app refresh

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

twoyt...@etiometry.com

Mar 3, 2021, 3:17:13 PM3/3/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I am testing against embedded browser PowerChart v2018.01. After initial app load, there are intermittent javascript errors. Once it happens, it keeps happening until I restart the PowerChart session. Do you have any known issues, or ways to resolve this? I have all the necessary headers, cerner css, and cerner embedded js lib in place (1.4.0).

Any advice would be appreciated. See attached screenshots.

Thank-you,
Tom Woytaszek
cernerbasejserror.png
cernerjquerysecurityerror.png

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Mar 4, 2021, 1:55:29 PM3/4/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
As a client developer, can you log an SR to have the support team investigate your issue?

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked