grant:missing-patient/instances

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Octavian C.

Jul 22, 2021, 10:52:11 AM7/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello
I am trying to retreive data as a provider, however it seems i am unable to pass the oauth step. Once I am entering user/password (for the sandbox) I am receiving a permission denined as follow.   The testing instance is at https://fhirintro-1.cage77.repl.co/  - it doesn't get to the point of requesting any patient as it seems it dies earlier.

The error i see is:

https://authorization.cerner.com/errors/urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:oauth2:grant:missing-patient/instances/6c4c4e99-af50-41ef-9c50-e2db1597414a?persona=provider&client=6e050f4e-ad5f-4090-b502-8fa346c982de&tenant=ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d

Which specifies: "patient/" scopes were selected, but no patient IDs were provided. Ensure that the SMART launch is being sent and that it contains a patient ID.

At that moment in time I don't have a patient ID, as a matter of fact I am looking to search patients, not to see a particular ID, so I might be on a wrong page. Is this possible?

Thank you

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 22, 2021, 12:04:08 PM7/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Since you are using standalone launch, there would be no patient-in-context.
You need to use level scopes and not patient level scopes.

Thanks,
Fenil

Octavian C.

Jul 22, 2021, 12:39:14 PM7/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

That was it!

Thank you very much!
Message has been deleted

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 22, 2021, 1:09:06 PM7/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Great. There was a typo in my last post.
You need to use, user* level scopes and not patient level scopes.
This conversation is locked