UPDATE: Code Console App Registration

Jordan Svancara

Jan 19, 2023, 9:02:58 AM1/19/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Developers no longer need to manually request a System Account when registering a confidential client application via the Code Console. This process will now take place automatically when registering an application that needs system account level privileges.

There is no action needed to maintain applications that have already been created and have a system account registered.

For more information about application authorization and registration refer to fhir.cerner.com.

What: Code Console Maintenance

When: 1/24/2023 9:00 PM CDT (UTC-5)

Duration: 1 hour

Impact: Code Console will be unavailable to manage registered applications.

- Jordan Svancara (Oracle Cerner)

Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers

Jan 24, 2023, 10:00:38 PM1/24/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
This work is starting

Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers

Jan 24, 2023, 10:32:01 PM1/24/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be able to go live with this functionality at the moment. We will update this post with the new date once it is determined.

Jennifer Hong (Oracle Cerner)

Feb 9, 2023, 9:01:57 PM2/9/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers

This work is starting

Jennifer Hong (Oracle Cerner)

Feb 9, 2023, 9:17:49 PM2/9/23
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
This work has been completed. System accounts will now be created during the app registration in the code console and do not need to be requested beforehand.
This conversation is locked