Get a list of ServiceTypes

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Robert Jones

Feb 17, 2021, 9:55:43 PM2/17/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi,

Is it possible to get a list of Service Types?

I see the Test Patient Data document has a list for Slots in the sandbox. Is there a way to get the list programmatically? If not, how does one get a list when onboarding a client?

Thanks,
Rob

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Feb 18, 2021, 11:15:18 AM2/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
When you are onboarding with a client, you will provide the types that you need and the implementation team can help get what you need set up in the domain. If using proprietary values [1], they could change per domain. If using standard values (i.e. SNOMED), they will need to be mapped to proprietary values in the domain.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Robert Jones

Feb 18, 2021, 12:44:54 PM2/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks Aaron. How are those details normally delivered? E.g. is it a CSV file, or a document similar to the sandbox welcome document? Or something else?

I ask because we'll need a way to import these values to our system and I'd like to make that as simple as possible.

From what I can tell by reading the forums, this is necessary for Locations and Practitioners as well.

Thanks,
Rob

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Feb 18, 2021, 12:54:19 PM2/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yes, these are typically delivered as a CSV. You are correct that Location and Practitioner IDs will need to be done as well.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked