Getting Authorization error for Sandbox account

priyamm

Mar 9, 2020, 5:03:47 PM3/9/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,

I registered a Provider SMART on FHIR app as mentioned at https://engineering.cerner.com/

Receiving "The supplied "client_id" value does not correspond to any registered applications on record." even after 20 mins of registration.
Client Id is ab23af1f-cf2d-470a-842f-69a5a54125e0

Screenshot 2020-03-10 at 2.27.49 AM.png

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Mar 9, 2020, 5:15:36 PM3/9/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

It looks like you missed updating the client ID in the launch page client ID[1]. This is documented under the Request Authorization section of the tutorial

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)

priyamm

Mar 9, 2020, 5:20:57 PM3/9/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Great and thanks, Is it okay that after authorization I received through web browser, "Failed to call FHIR Service"

priyamm

Mar 9, 2020, 5:41:25 PM3/9/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers

One more question, so I moved forward and using the 2nd method given here, I tried to fetch the Auth Code and refresh token using the auth request, I was redirected to https://sandboxcernerhealth.com/login.

Screenshot 2020-03-10 at 3.00.24 AM.pngScreenshot 2020-03-10 at 3.00.06 AM.png

For this, I passed on the credentials which I have registered on https://sandboxcernercentral.com/

Screenshot 2020-03-10 at 3.01.13 AM.png

Is this the Normal flow for fetching the code & state for OAuthFlow?

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Mar 10, 2020, 9:16:16 AM3/10/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

The tutorial we have listed is specific for either patient access or for provider access. Based upon the screenshot you provided, your login in via patient access and will need to use the patient logins listed in the Google Doc pinned at the top of this group. The other screenshot you provided is for system access, of which, our tutorial is not set up for, and given the use case for the app that is not a valid use of system access.

There's additional reading on authorization at https://fhir.cerner.com/authorization/

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)