Auth 2.0 in Cerner

Assigned to desani...@gmail.com by eric.s...@cerner.com

Віталій Кіх

May 20, 2021, 10:13:37 AM5/20/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi all, I am trying to understand and configure Auth 2.0 in the Cerner system. I have started with this documentation: http://fhir.cerner.com/authorization/#requesting-authorization-on-behalf-of-a-system. Now I have created SMART App  Type: patient, but what to do next hard to understand, Could someone help me with it? P.S. I found the example https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRDRSlqkiW6HCrp2nYJJW2X50OVJv8t5uQNWzjTW-yKydEopzWtZxP_sARRb484qdAVHnboAQQdRqPJ/pub and see that this example uses JavaScript library, but I need a Java jar file.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

May 21, 2021, 11:37:47 AM5/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Open Source FHIR Client Libraries - http://fhir.cerner.com/smart/

To start development quickly, there is an open source fhir-client JavaScript library that takes care of the OAuth2 handshake and provides a built-in library to call FHIR resources. The library is usable but has several known issues in previous versions. One particular issue is around the usage of the sessionStorage property. Cerner requires that you upgrade the library to version v0.1.10 or higher to correct a known patient safety issue. You also must download and include this additional code into your project to correct this issue.

Other additional FHIR clients are available:

Thanks,
Fenil (Cerner)