500 Internal Server Error - Appointment Creation

Assigned to sansch...@gmail.com by aaron....@oracle.com

Nehuen Antiman

Mar 8, 2021, 11:09:46 AM3/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

I am getting 500's when trying to create an appointment in sandbox from time to time.
I can't see any message that indicates me if I am doing something wrong.

Could you take a look and advise please?

Thank you,

Nehuen Antiman (Teladoc Health)

Sydne Anschutz (Cerner)

Mar 8, 2021, 1:19:59 PM3/8/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hello Nehuen,

The logs show that the participant field provided was not an array. As per fhir spec, please ensure participant is an array as documented here: https://fhir.cerner.com/millennium/dstu2/scheduling/appointment/#create

Thanks,
Sydne (Cerner)

Nehuen Antiman

Mar 8, 2021, 1:40:32 PM3/8/21