Medication Administration Unauthorized Client error

Sam

Mar 12, 2018, 3:23:56 PM3/12/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
If this is a question about an error or issue you are seeing, please fill out the following fields:

  • Issue Summary:We are seeing an error while trying to access Medication Administration resources. It is failing with "Unauthorized_Client" error.
  • X-Request-Id or CorrelationId: I am not seeing both the Id's in my response body. Scope I am using is

     _data: 'grant_type=client_credentials&scope=system%2FMedicationAdministration.medication',

I guess it is related to permission/access issue. But, i am not a 100% sure.

Please let me know if more information is needed.

Thank you,
Sam.

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Mar 12, 2018, 6:08:03 PM3/12/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Sam,

It looked like you have ".medication" in the scope.  Can you change that to ".read" if you're trying to request permission to read?  Or change to ".write" if you are writing to the chart.  If that doesn't work, please let us know the client_id so we can look further.

Thanks,
Kol