is there a way to get logged in Email address in the OIDC token

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Mal Jay

Nov 24, 2021, 6:33:51 PM11/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello All,
We are working on a POC for Cerner OIDC integration (Smart On FHIR application). As part of this integration we want to receive email address of the logged in user along with sub and tenant ID.
Is there a way for us to retrieve this information and we need this information for linking our internal user reference  for our operations.

Please chime in how to extract this detail in token.

Thanks
Malini

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 29, 2021, 1:41:43 PM11/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Malini,

If present, the email should be returned in then id_token claims.

Thanks,
Fenil