How to create a CarePlan?

Assigned to esmeralda...@gmail.com by me

Ravi Gadhiya

Mar 23, 2021, 10:51:27 AM3/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

There is only search and get by id api for CarePlan, but what if we want to create one?

I have created this test patient Patient/12750895 and trying to search "GET https://fhir-open.cerner.com/r4/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/CarePlan?patient=12750895&category=assess-plan" but this returns empty 0 entries.

Since there is not create api for adding CarePlan how can we accomplished this? Can you please tell steps to cereate CarePlan?

Thanks,
Ravi

Ravi Gadhiya

Mar 23, 2021, 10:55:40 AM3/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Esmeralda Bolanos (Cerner)

Mar 23, 2021, 4:07:40 PM3/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Ravi,

Our FHIR APIs do not support creating CarePlan. In order to add CarePlan information to a patient you are able to do it through Millennium, but this workflow is out of scope for this group to help with.

Best,
  Esme (Cerner)
This conversation is locked