Few Questions

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Marc Ochsner

Jan 13, 2022, 1:47:21 AM1/13/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi all,

Had a few questions this morning I was hoping to get some answers on!

1. To login to CernerCare, do we need to be a customer of Cerners? As a woundcare software vendor, are there any payment platforms we can join to get this access? I am trying to access this Wiki to see the existing LOINC/SNOMED mappings in Sandbox:   https://wiki.cerner.com/pages/releaseview.action?spaceKey=reference&title=Understand%20Supported%20Vital%20Signs%20in%20the%20FHIR%20Observation%20Resource

2. While I don't expect to get a full answer on the best LOINC/Proprietary codes for WoundCare with Cerner, I'd love a list of some I might be able to use for testing in the Sandbox. Some noteworthy ones I'm using for existing integrations are listed in https://groups.google.com/g/cerner-fhir-developers/c/RW9ejmvsnAY/m/QzL1M_TvAAAJ

3. Since it may not be the code system (#2 would address this), is it at all possible to look at one my application's example requests and let me know what else could be missing? X-Request-Id is 25edba4c-9928-4522-9721-be52f40c504a

I really appreciate the help!

Marc
Research & Development
Perceptive Solutions

Marc Ochsner

Jan 13, 2022, 2:10:05 AM1/13/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Note: Disregard Question #3. I was able to submit successfully using the Laboratory CodeSystem for Observations. Still looking for answers on #1 and #2 if possible, whenever is convenient!

Thanks in advance for all the help!

Marc

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 18, 2022, 1:41:01 PM1/18/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Marc,

CernerCare is an identity provider and is used by various applications.
While you do not need to be a customer of Cerner to login in to CernerCare, the permissions as to which resources/documents/wikis are accessible to you are determined on the level of access you have.

The wiki:  https://wiki.cerner.com/pages/releaseview.action?spaceKey=reference&title=Understand%20Supported%20Vital%20Signs%20in%20the%20FHIR%20Observation%20Resource is for general use and defines what Observation data can be written using Cerner's FHIR R4 implementation in general. It's not specific to public Sandbox. Each client can have different mappings. To access this wiki, you would either need to join the CODE program or work with a Cerner client.

Regarding, the current mappings in our Sandbox, as Aaron mentioned on - https://groups.google.com/g/cerner-fhir-developers/c/RW9ejmvsnAY/m/QzL1M_TvAAAJ
In general, to avoid adding a bunch of mappings that are only used once in the public sandbox, we typically only map a few of each "type" of mapping (i.e. wound on arm, COVID-19 result, blood pressure). If a use-case is encountered that can't be covered by existing mappings, we can help you find something similar to your exact needs.

Are you looking for any specific LOINC mappings?

Thanks,
Fenil