Jay G

Apr 29, 2019, 2:12:04 PM4/29/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

We get 403 Forbidden errors on DiagnosticReport, MedicationOrder, Immunization and Procedure with an 'insufficient scope' error.

We have all the checkboxes checked under our app in code.cerner.com and we pass all these in the scope:
patient/AllergyIntolerance.read patient/CarePlan.read patient/Condition.read patient/Device.read patient/DiagnosticReport.read patient/DocumentReference.read patient/Binary.read patient/MedicationStatement.read patient/MedicationOrder.read patient/Observation.read patient/Patient.read patient/Procedure.readpatient/Immunization.readpatient/FamilyMemberHistory.read

Do those calls need to be provisioned on the FHIR endpoint server for that tenant id?

Thanks,
Jay

Max Philips (Cerner)

Apr 29, 2019, 2:51:50 PM4/29/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Jay,

Per group guidelines, can you provide an X-Request-Id response header to help us investigate?

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Jay G

Apr 29, 2019, 3:46:03 PM4/29/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Diagnostic Report:  x-amzn-RequestId →fffe78b9-6ab6-11e9-935b-8505a26706f2
Medication Order: x-amzn-RequestId →252c7227-6ab7-11e9-8381-918096be36d9
Immunization: x-amzn-RequestId →3fb88f45-6ab7-11e9-8552-9f1eeb510ec0
Procedure: x-amzn-RequestId →54c0ed73-6ab7-11e9-84ef-55487a53d5c5

Max Philips (Cerner)

May 1, 2019, 12:29:00 PM5/1/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Jay,

Thanks for the extra information.

It looks like when requesting a token from the authorization server, you are not passing in a space between the patient/Procedure.read and the patient/Immunization.read scopes. (According to what you have written above this might to be the case for the patient/FamilyMemberHistory.read scope too, but that scope looks ok in the logs).

Adding a space there should be a step in the right direction - I'm continuing to investigate why the DiagnosticReport and MedicationOrder requests are also returning 403.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Scott Rossignol

Jun 4, 2019, 3:14:36 PM6/4/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Max,
I am running into this issue as well with the MedicationOrder resource. My scope is properly set in my application and my authentication request contains the system/MedicationOrder.read string. All other scopes work properly.

Thanks,
-Scott Rossignol

Max Philips (Cerner)

Jun 4, 2019, 3:31:25 PM6/4/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Scott,

Looks like your client isn't set up to request the "system/MedicationOrder.read" scope, so although you have it present in your authentication request, the authorization server isn't adding it to the tokens it dispenses for you. You should be able to add a system MedicationOrder scope to your client through the Developer Portal. After saving the new configuration, it will take about 10-15 minutes before you can get tokens with the new scope.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)

Scott Rossignol

Jun 4, 2019, 3:59:24 PM6/4/19
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Max. I added that scope a week ago though, and it's still listed in my developer portal. While troubleshooting today I refreshed my secret ID and secret. I'm wondering if this could be an issue. My Account ID in the system account portal no longer matches my Client ID or App ID in the developer portal (I think it's supposed to match the Client ID?).

System Scopes:

system/AllergyIntolerance.read

system/Binary.read

system/Condition.read

system/Contract.read

system/Device.read

system/DiagnosticReport.read

system/DocumentReference.read

system/Encounter.read

system/Immunization.read

system/MedicationAdministration.read

system/MedicationOrder.read

system/MedicationStatement.read

system/Observation.read

system/Patient.read

system/Procedure.read

-Scott Rossignol

Max Philips (Cerner)

Jun 4, 2019, 4:16:17 PM6/4/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Yep, that would be an issue. It should match the client id. You may need to register a new application in the Developer Portal to match the new system account id you are using.

Thanks,
Max (Cerner)