Apps under system account

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Addy Naik

Jan 25, 2021, 8:31:22 AM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi

We have a system account in sandbox which is associated with an app in code.cerner.com. But when i try to create additional applications using the same account ID it give me an error. is that expected behaviour?

Some more details - we have multiple environments - close to 8 - for different purposes and each developer can create their own kubernetes environment with their namespace and urls. Can the same system account be used to create applications for all of them or would each need their own system account?

Regards
Addy Naik

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 25, 2021, 5:13:41 PM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Only a single application can be created for a given system account. You can either use this system account for all of your different needs (recommended) or create new system accounts for what you need.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Addy Naik

Jan 25, 2021, 5:28:50 PM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
understood. since our need to be able to use the same app in different environments (URLs), is there a way to add multiple redirect urls under the same app?

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 25, 2021, 5:34:00 PM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
System apps do not utilize redirect URLs [1], but we do for provider apps [1]. If you need this for provider apps, we can help you get it set up.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Addy Naik

Jan 25, 2021, 5:44:52 PM1/25/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
We need this for patient apps.

Sent from Nine

Jan 25, 2021, 5:50:22 PM1/25/21
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Sent it before completing.. sorry

We need this for patient apps with offline access.. in the app I didn't see a place for us to add multiple redirects.

Thanks for the help

Addy

Jan 25, 2021, 6:43:03 PM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
To clarify an earlier statement, when your app is ready for production, that app and system account should only be used for production (its details can also not be modified). This means you will have separate production/development accounts. In the meantime, we will have to add any testing redirects that you need, as our console does not currently support additional redirects.

-Aaron (Cerner)

Addy Naik

Jan 25, 2021, 6:48:18 PM1/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
understood.

I was able to update the direct url to a wild card url. if that works that should be enough for our use case. let me test this out.

thank you for your explanation.

Addy Naik

Jan 27, 2021, 8:31:15 AM1/27/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Aaron,

Looks like the wildcard redirect url doesnt work. Where can i request additional redirect urls to be added to our application?

Regards
Addy

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 28, 2021, 3:09:41 PM1/28/21