Redirect URI does not match the one registered for "Smart Test Provider App".

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

paresh pradhan

Dec 21, 2021, 9:23:09 AM12/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi All,
I am new to Cerner Smart on FHIR. I am creating a new Smart Test Provider. I have cloned the git hub project (https://github.com/cerner/smart-on-fhir-tutorial) and running locally on 5500 port. Please find below the URL Details and the error  I am getting. Could you please help me to resolve this? Also I have few more questions
  1. We have a team and also have a system account. When my team mate is creating an App I am unable to see his App . Any idea how can I see my team mate App?
  2. When I was using the Git Hub page server, I was able to see the Patient data but only dstu2 not the r4 data. Any idea how to see the r4 data?
  3. I want to use the client type as - Confidential instead of public. If I am using Confidential I am getting Failed to call FHIR Service. Any idea how to use client type as  Confidential ?
Thank you so much in advance.
Regards,
Paresh

Local Server running on port - 5500

SMART Launch URI: http://127.0.0.1:5500/example-smart-app/launch.html

Redirect URI: http://127.0.0.1:5500/example-smart-app/index.html

Error -

"Smart Test Provider App" was attempting to request access to healthcare data with Abilities Center (C1941); unfortunately, the application doesn't appear to be compatible. If you require further assistance, please contact support.

Information to provide to Technical Support

Correlation ID:
2619ff20-3645-4823-aa81-96459edc048d
Information to provide to Smart Test Provider App

The requested redirect URI does not match the one registered for "Smart Test Provider App".

Error Code:
urn:cerner:error:authorization-server:oauth2:grant:invalid-redirect-uri
Cerner's developer portal may provide useful information to assist in resolving this issue.

paresh pradhan

Dec 21, 2021, 3:50:48 PM12/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi All,
I am able to fix the local redirect issue. So please ignore that . Now I am trying to create a new System App , - “Smart Test Backend System App” and App Type - System with our System account but getting ERROR! - Failed to Register your SMART APP. Please try again. Could you please help me to resolve this issue?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Paresh

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jan 4, 2022, 4:50:21 PM1/4/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Paresh,

  1. We have a team and also have a system account. When my team mate is creating an App I am unable to see his App . Any idea how can I see my team mate App?
    • As of today, 1 App can only be associated with 1 user. If the App is to be used/manipulated by multiple users, the suggestion would be, either create a team generic email whose access is available to everyone and register the App from that email. The other option is, one person creates the App under their user and shares password for other to access the App.
    • You can have multiple admins for System Account though. The primary admin would need to invite other users to view System Account details.
  1. When I was using the Git Hub page server, I was able to see the Patient data but only dstu2 not the r4 data. Any idea how to see the r4 data?
    • Make sure you have registered the App as R4 and using R4 base URL.
  1. I want to use the client type as - Confidential instead of public. If I am using Confidential I am getting Failed to call FHIR Service. Any idea how to use client type as  Confidential ?
    • Confidential App needs to have a System Account associated with them. Remember, 1 System Account can only be associated with 1 App.

Thanks,
Fenil