Pracitioner Emails

Francisco Peña

May 2, 2018, 4:56:12 PM5/2/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
What is the likelihood of a Practitioner having or not having an email associated with their Cerner EHR system account?

-frank

Kevin Shekleton (Cerner)

May 3, 2018, 6:25:44 PM5/3/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Francisco,

It is hard to say since this depends upon client (hospital) build. Speaking broadly, it would be best for your app to be able to gracefully handle the absence of an email address.

Best,
Kevin (Cerner)

Francisco Gaytan

Mar 13, 2019, 4:55:49 PM3/13/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Francisco,

Were you able to find a solution for this? We were also looking into retrieving the practitioner's email address to create a user profile for them, but so far I haven't had any luck. I was wondering if you did.