Required steps to embed app in MPage

Assigned to kol.k...@gmail.com by Fenil....@cerner.com

Andrew

Sep 29, 2021, 3:46:44 PM9/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey guys, we're working on embedding a react app with MPages. And got few questions on that:
1. Is using npm embeddable lib enought to prepare the app for that? I.e. `npm install cerner-smart-embeddable-lib` and then import it ?

2. What would be the best way to test that MPage part works properly on local environment? Is there any guide for that anywhere?

Thanks!

Kol Kheang (Cerner)

Sep 29, 2021, 5:17:48 PM9/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Andrew,

2. There isn't anything available to try out the change locally. My recommendation is to deploy the app to a Dev or Staging environment and integrate within PowerChart/MPages to test out the integration first.

Regards,
Kol