Does Cerner have a portal website for testing?

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Hari Rajan

Jan 28, 2021, 4:00:11 PM1/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

We have successfully integrated and are able to create, read appointments and upload documents with Cerner
We are planning a demo with Cerner in 2 weeks and would like to know if Cerner has a portal where we can show the uploaded documents during the demo.

Thanks
Hari.

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jan 28, 2021, 6:06:58 PM1/28/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
For testing, you can read the DocumentReference [1] and the linked Binary [2] resource to compare what is stored in PowerChart to what you expect. The document returned from FHIR is the same document that can be viewed within PowerChart. In the demo and validation process, we will work with you to view these within the context of the Patient's chart.

-Aaron (Cerner)
This conversation is locked