Conformance

Assigned to aaron....@oracle.com by me

Mrigendra Kumar

Jun 21, 2021, 1:37:27 AM6/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,

What is the significance of the "ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d" in the below request.

The above request is fetching the conformance however, if I remove some characters from  "ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d"  and send a request then also I am getting a valid response from the server. Though the entire conformance is not fetched properly but the http response is coming as OK.

Sample requests to try out.

Thanks,
Mrigendra

Aaron McGinn (Cerner)

Jun 21, 2021, 5:09:04 PM6/21/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
That is the tenant or domain identifier. When you remove characters, it looks for information in a domain with the different ID.

-Aaron (Cerner)