App Submission

richard hayes

Jun 13, 2019, 6:01:40 AM6/13/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I filled in the form on this page a few months ago but we haven't heard anything back. Is there anyone we can contact about the process of app submission?

Our application is intended for use on a hospital by hospital basis; we wouldn't be distributing it on the Cerner app store but rather intend to provide it as part of a system purchased by a hospital. Do we still need to pass conformance with Cerner if hospitals are providing access to their data on a hospital by hospital basis?

Thanks

Robert Claus

Jun 13, 2019, 9:24:27 AM6/13/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We're in the same situation.  We're actively installing at a Cerner organization and have to implement interim integrations while waiting for Cerner to respond for system-level FHIR access.  Haven't heard anything since submitting the app...

-Robert

Cerner code Marketing

Jun 13, 2019, 11:02:52 AM6/13/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Thanks for your interest in the code developer program and bringing this to our attention. We can confirm we received both your applications and forwarded them to our business development team. Note, this submission for is only for Cerner’s awareness of your application, company, and to provide us with an idea of your stage of app development. We have noted that you are both eager to connect with Cerner and learn more about code. If you have any additional questions or do not hear from our business team, please email co...@cerner.com.

Thank you.

code Marketing