Document types behaving differently

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

sc...@affirmhealth.com

Aug 19, 2021, 11:19:51 AM8/19/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,
In the sandbox, I'm able to save and read back a doc successfully with one document type label.  However, with another document type label, I can only save it, but not read it back.  Here is my test:

when the doc label is this, I can save and read it back:
{ Code="42689175" Display="Advance Directive Documents" System="https://fhir.cerner.com/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/codeSet/72"}

when the doc label is this, I can save, but not read it back:
{ Code="83791867" Display="Advanced Care Planning Documented" System="https://fhir.cerner.com/ec2458f2-1e24-41c8-b71b-0e701af7583d/codeSet/72"}

The second document has this link:

Operation was unsuccessful because of a client error (NotFound). OperationOutcome: Overall result: FAILURE (1 errors and 0 warnings)
[ERROR] Resource not found.. Cerner tracking id:6eb9a3a3-764a-41e1-985b-fef2e7ccd574.

"Operation was unsuccessful, and returned status InternalServerError. OperationOutcome: Overall result: FAILURE (1 errors and 0 warnings)\r\n\r\n[FATAL] Internal Service Error.. Cerner tracking id:2a80a828-99c7-4b6d-93c0-bcf03afc4e1b."

If you could let me know the issue on both of these read calls, it would be a great help.

Thank you!
Scott Turner

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 20, 2021, 9:56:37 AM8/20/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

This has been resolved. Please re-test.
Also, going forward, please use your dedicated uCern group if you are part of one..

Thanks,
Fenil

Scott Turner

Aug 20, 2021, 6:08:37 PM8/20/21