Discern Alerts

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Naveed Anwar

Aug 11, 2021, 12:01:28 PM8/11/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hey Guy's,
We are working with developer sandbox and want to create Discern Alerts in EHR. As per current understanding, developer sandbox does not have any resource which can be used to create it.

Can you please guide
a) Which resource we should be using
b) Can we create discern alerts from Smart on FHIR app
c) Do we need any other type of account to create this?
Please feel free to add additional information.

Regards,
N.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 12, 2021, 9:56:54 AM8/12/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

You are correct. Currently the Sandbox does not have the capability to create discern alerts from SMART on FHIR App.

Thanks,
Fenil

Message has been deleted

Naveed Anwar

Aug 13, 2021, 6:05:57 AM8/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Fenil,
In general, does Cerner support Discern Alert creation programmatically?
Also, do we need to buy an account in order to programmatically create Discern alert?

Regards,
N.

On Friday, August 13, 2021 at 2:38:07 PM UTC+5 Naveed Anwar wrote:
Fenil,
Does Cerner in General support Discern Alert creation? and do need to buy something in order to test alert creation?

Regards,
N.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 13, 2021, 12:40:02 PM8/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
This group is here to support and answer questions about the Cerner implementation of SMART and FHIR.