Coverage resource alternatives

Rob Rucker

Apr 7, 2020, 12:30:56 PM4/7/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Moxe Health's solution uses coverage information as a core part of its business logic. Is there a way to know if the R4 Coverage resource will be available by the time we go live? If not, are there any alternatives to getting coverage information?

Benjamin Eichhorn (Cerner)

Apr 7, 2020, 12:57:44 PM4/7/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Rob,

The Coverage resource is already available for use in production for R4. You can find all of our supported resources on fhir.cerner.com. Outside of this, we do not comment on future timelines in this group, so we will unfortunately not be able to comment regarding the availability of resources we do not currently support.

Thanks,
Ben (Cerner)