Cerner authorization only requires user user id input once

Sean C

Oct 13, 2021, 4:34:27 PM10/13/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Cerner Team,

I'm using OAuth2 to authorize access for my app. When I first start the process I need to enter the userID/password (portal) and subsequently use it get the access token. However,  after this initial authorization, I need no longer need to enter the userID/password in subsequent authorization requests and instead immediately get the authorization token to exchange for the access token.

Is this the expected behaviour? If I wish for the user to enter the userID/password at every turn, would I be able to set this up with Cerner's OAuth2 Authorization Server?

Thank you,
Sean

Sean C

Oct 18, 2021, 6:33:28 PM10/18/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Cerner Team,
Could some update or or provide any information on my questions?

Thank you,
Sean