Smart access token doesn't provide user and patient info

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Ravindra Kale

Apr 1, 2022, 4:01:54 AM4/1/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I'm able to perform sso,  also able to get access token, refresh token, and id token.
but unable to get patient and logged-in user info.
Please help me with this issue

I'm using

Ravindra Kale

Apr 7, 2022, 10:45:59 AM4/7/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Apr 15, 2022, 1:50:38 PM4/15/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

The Patient context info should be available in the token response.
The user info should be fetched from id_token.

What is your App's clientID?

Thanks,
Fenil

Ravindra Kale

Apr 19, 2022, 10:22:17 AM4/19/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
hello,
This is my client Id : 10f291f7-4510-4636-a0d2-38f7f7f15078

Thanks

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Cerner FHIR Developers" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cerner-fhir-developers/db4df313-0196-4ad1-9e88-836cdceb8152n%40googlegroups.com.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Apr 19, 2022, 11:47:27 AM4/19/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I was able to successfully launch your App against our public Sandbox and get the patient information and user information through Id_token.
Since this is a provider App you need to use 'launch' instead of 'launch/patient' scope.

Thanks,
Fenil

Ravindra Kale

Apr 21, 2022, 5:40:09 AM4/21/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi Fenil,
I tried with launch still not getting the patient information in id_token. Can you please share the full scope that you're using?

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Apr 21, 2022, 11:12:33 AM4/21/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Ravindra Kale

Apr 22, 2022, 3:01:37 AM4/22/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. We got the patient information by adding the above scope.

Ravindra Kale

May 11, 2022, 10:18:30 AM5/11/22
to cerner-fhir...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
We are launching the app from cerner console using below scope but we are not able to get "id_token"  before that we were getting.

scope : "launch,openid,profile,online_access,user/Patient.read,user/Patient.write,user/Observation.read,user/Observation.write,user/Practitioner.read"

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

May 16, 2022, 3:10:59 PM5/16/22
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

Are you still facing this issue? We wonder if it was due to an unexpected downtime that you were seeing this error!

Thanks,
Fenil