SSOa or Single Sign On Authentication integration in existing application

Nirav Mistry

Apr 30, 2019, 5:48:16 AM4/30/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello Cerner Team,

Anyone has done : SSOa or Single Sign On Authentication integration in existing application  ?
If so then I am looking to get some inputs for it.
What type of per-integration steps i needs to follow ?
Is there proper help available for integration ( the one i referred is dead now).

Thanks,
Nirav

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

May 8, 2019, 11:50:29 AM5/8/19
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

Depending on what you're trying to do, you will want to check out our SMART, Authorization, and OpenId documentation:

And a SMART tutorial that shows what the workflows look like: http://fhir.cerner.com/smart/#tutorial

If you run into issues, there have been several questions about SSO on this group, which you can find by searching SSO or OpenId (or use other search terms for more specific issues.

Regards,
~ Jenni