New Sandbox Request

vade...@gmail.com

Nov 14, 2018, 6:20:52 PM11/14/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

How might I obtain sandbox access to HealtheIntent and Millenium? I am a Veterans Affairs application developer looking to get started on the platform.

Thank you,

Adam

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Nov 15, 2018, 6:00:55 AM11/15/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Adam,

For our FHIR sandbox access, the registration details are here (as well as documentation around what's available for our FHIR implementation): https://fhir.cerner.com/authorization/#registration.

For the record APIs, documentation is here: https://docs.healtheintent.com/#authentication

The "starting page" that points to our doc and APIs is at code.cerner.com.

~ Jenni

vade...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2018, 10:55:46 AM11/15/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Jenni - thanks for this info. Do you know of any alternate resources to code.cerner.com that might accomplish the same thing but behind a government firewall? Am trying to sort out how Cerner is planning to support VA/federal staff for development, since we cannot share our applications on your public platform.

- Adam

Mark Butler

Nov 15, 2018, 2:16:45 PM11/15/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Among others, there is the HAPI server http://fhirtest.uhn.ca/home?encoding=null&pretty=true

You can also install a Docker instance of the HAPI server to develop against locally.

The issue would be the difference in behavior from the HAPI implementation and the one Cerner has done. I'm curious as to if you could put the Cerner conformance document against the HAPI server so the restrictions are the same.

MArk B.

Mark Butler

Nov 15, 2018, 10:44:41 PM11/15/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Send me a private message Adam. I'm in much the same situation.

Jenni Syed (Cerner)

Nov 16, 2018, 3:31:57 AM11/16/18
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Adam,

This is just our public sandbox, we don't publish apps that are using the APIs here to do initial beta or play around with APIs (we wouldn't know all of them nor have access to their code or detailed app functionality until they become part of our code program).

However, for Ignite for Millennium (the name of our product for the Millennium FHIR implementation), when a client installs it, they get at least one of their own non-prods hooked up to the Ignite services for development and testing against their internal build.

Regards,
Jenni