Need to know the Authentication Process to be able to connect to Actual Pro

Chaitanya (CK) Koranne

Dec 1, 2022, 2:19:03 PM12/1/22
to Oracle Cerner FHIR Developers
We have started building out an integration with Cerner and we have already created an application on cerner sandbox "https://code-console.cerner.com/" and also created an account in Cerner System Account "https://cernercentral.com/system-accounts/" where we have successfully registered our application from the sandbox and able to generate access token with Sandbox account and also able to pull data for test patient.

But now we are wondering what, is process to connect to the real provider, do we have to crate new application in ""https://code-console.cerner.com/" for each provider and also do we have to create new account in  Cerner System "https://cernercentral.com/system-accounts/" for each provider to get access to patient data.

Thanks,
Chaitanya