Regarding portal/portal account locked

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

PaulGregory Raj

Jul 29, 2021, 8:13:16 PM7/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

We are getting portal/portal account locked

Is anyone getting the same?

Can someone look into this please?

Sam R

Jul 29, 2021, 11:56:33 PM7/29/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
I have the same issue. Appreciate a reply, thank you!

Sam R.

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Jul 30, 2021, 10:56:02 AM7/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

It seems to be working. Can you give it another try?

Thanks,
Fenil

Aditya Waghmare

Aug 9, 2021, 11:15:00 AM8/9/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Team,

I am getting following message on Provider Login Page while using portal login credentials for Requesting Authorization on Behalf of a User/Provider.

" Maximum login attempts have been reached and your account has been locked. Please contact your IT help desk".

Am i entering incorrect credentials causing account to be locked?

Regards,
Aditya Waghmare

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Aug 10, 2021, 10:18:41 AM8/10/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The logins seems to be working. If you still face the issue, please provide new screenshots of the error.