HTML processing when uploading through the DocumentReference

Assigned to mayur.rajen...@gmail.com by aaron....@oracle.com

kristof....@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2021, 11:28:10 AM3/15/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi,

We're using the DocumentReference resource to upload reports to Millennium.
We upload HTML, and we also have a viewer that displays the resulting HTML.

We see however that the layout changed in some ways.
We actually see that this is replaced by a bunch of nested tables.

The tables have added spacing in the style attribute.

Is there documentation available that describes exactly what happens with the html that is being send. We are struggling a bit to find a way to design our html so it looks good in both our html viewer, embedded in Millenium, and in the PDF binary.

Thank you,

Kristof.

Mayur Rajendran (Cerner)

Mar 24, 2021, 5:21:01 PM3/24/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Kristof,

Unfortunately, we do not have any documentation available that details what happens to the data that is being written.

I did have a few questions that might help our investigations into what is happening:
1) Would you happen to have the Correlation-Ids or X-Request-Ids of the requests made?
2) Would you also be able to clarify where you noticed the layout was changed? i.e. Was the layout changed on the FHIR Binary call after writing?  Was it changed when viewing it within PowerChart?
3) Would you be able to provide an example of the data that is being written that is being modified?

Thanks,
Mayur (Cerner)