Upcoming changes to R4 RelatedPerson

Assigned to alexbb...@gmail.com by aaron....@oracle.com

Alex Beckner (Cerner)

Dec 14, 2020, 12:33:51 PM12/14/20
to Cerner FHIR Developers
We will be making the following non-passive change in order to provide additional functionality to the R4 RelatedPerson resource:
  • A new custom -relationship-level parameter will now be required when searching by patient or identifier.
  • The -relationship-level parameter must be set to 'Patient'.
The change will be deployed to production on March 4, 2021.

We recommend you change your patient and/or identifier searches to include the new -relationship-level=Patient as soon as possible to avoid any outages for your application.

Alex Beckner (Cerner)

Feb 25, 2021, 5:22:58 PM2/25/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
The production deployment date for the R4 RelatedPerson search changes has been rescheduled to March 18, 2021.
This conversation is locked