The patient records we received from Mirth did not match with the patients records in the Cerner sandbox

Assigned to Fenil....@cerner.com by me

Long Thanh Do

Nov 22, 2021, 11:22:39 PM11/22/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Cerner Team,

There are two cases when we compare patient data from the Mirth channel and returned data from sandbox Cerner API.

Case 1:
Here is the message that we received from the Mirth channel with patient Id is 1035178

inboundmessage1.png
But when we search patient with patient Id above, there is no patient returned in sandbox Cerner as the image below
NotfoundPatient1.png
Here is the X-request Id: 09be6dc9-32e6-47ad-a2e2-f9d394ab0a25

Case 2:
Here is the message that we received from the Mirth channel with patient Id is 1374955
inboundmessage21.png
When we search patient with patient Id above, there is a record returned but the patient's first name and last name does not match with the patient information in the message
patientdoesnotmatch2.png
Here is the X-request-Id: 35c9b3cf-dbd3-4591-8253-ee8853079da1

Please take a look at the issue and help us to resolve it.

Thanks,

Do Thanh Long

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 23, 2021, 12:04:33 PM11/23/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hello,

This group focuses on Cerner's SMART on FHIR implementation and we have extremely limited knowledge about MIRTH.
The FHIR should give you back the response that is in the database.

Thanks,
Fenil

Long Thanh Do

Nov 30, 2021, 3:21:16 AM11/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
Hi Fenil,

Do you mind me asking if there is any update on this question?

Thanks a lot,

Do Thanh Long

Fenil Desani (Cerner)

Nov 30, 2021, 10:19:38 AM11/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers
As I previously mentioned,
This group focuses on Cerner's SMART on FHIR implementation and we have extremely limited knowledge about MIRTH. We are not aware from where does MIRTH get its data and it's correctness.
The FHIR should give you back the response that is in the database.

Long Thanh Do

Nov 30, 2021, 8:57:17 PM11/30/21
to Cerner FHIR Developers

Hi Fenil,

We have our Product Manager following up on this issue.
Thank you for your answer.

Thanks,

Do Thanh Long